Last Updated: August 2023
CARRHURE, 12-14 Rond-Point des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris, France, RCS : 750 516 114, APE Code : 7022Z
CARRHURE is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide will be processed by us in connection with our recruitment processes.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) the Data Controller and the European Economic Area Representative is Nadia Bulangis.
Our Appointed Representative in the European Economic Area (EEA)
As we are based in 12-14 Rond-Point des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris, France, we have also appointed Nadia Bulangis as our EEA representative. Her contact detail is email@example.com
We use secure document-sharing software in our recruitment process, which can only be accessed after permission is granted by the data controller. The data controller has the full authority to allow parties involved in the recruitment process to view or edit documents on our behalf by our instructions.
Where you apply for a job opening posted by us, these Privacy Notice provisions will apply to our processing of your personal information in addition to our other Privacy Notice provided to you separately or is available on our Website.
Where you apply for a job opening via the application function on a job site or similar online service provider (“Partner”), you should note that the relevant Partner may retain your personal data and may also collect data from us regarding the progress of your application. Any use by the Partner of your data will be by the Partner’s Privacy Notice.
Your Personal Information
Information We Collect from You
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- In particular, we process personal details such as name, email address, address, date of birth, qualifications, experience, and information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you provide to us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
- Details of your visits to CARRHURE’s Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, the site that referred you to CARRHURE’s Website, and the resources that you access.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may collect data from other publicly available information about you that you have published online, including sources such as LinkedIn and other social media profiles.
We search various databases – some publicly available and others not, which may include your personal data (include your CV or Resumé) to find possible candidates to fill our job openings. Where we find you in this way, we will obtain your personal data from these sources.
We may receive your personal data from a third party who recommends you as a candidate for a specific job opening or our business more generally.
Uses Made Of Your Information
The lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the basis for collecting your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for our business.
Where you apply for a job opening through our website, our advertisement, and our social media accounts, we rely on your consent, which is freely given by you during the application process on the basis described below.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance the information we receive from you with information obtained from third-party data providers.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill our job openings.
- To help our clients or partners improve their services.
We use different data collection approaches (i.e., sourcing candidates from our website and other social media accounts, getting referrals from a third party, etc.) to select appropriate candidates for us to consider based on criteria expressly identified by us, or typical about the role for which you have applied. The process of finding suitable candidates is automatic; however, any decision as to who we will engage to fill the job opening will be made by our staff.
Disclosure of Your Information
As stated above, we pass your information to our clients or partners who use it only by our instructions and as otherwise required by law.
As mentioned earlier, when you applied for a job opening through our website, our advertisements, and our social media accounts, you consented to this disclosure. We might disclose specific personal data that we hold, including but not limited to your progress through our hiring process for the applicable job opening, as well as tangible, intangible, visual, electronic, present, or future information that we hold about you, such as your name, contact details and other information involving analysis of data relating to you as an applicant for employment (collectively “Disposition Data”).
Where you have applied for a job opening through another service provider, we may disclose data similar to the Disposition Data defined above to such service provider. The service provider shall be the data controller of this data and shall, therefore, be responsible for complying with all applicable laws regarding the use of that data following its transfer by us.
How We Store Your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure, including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those with a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means; therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
Where We store your personal data
We store your personal data in our systems. The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff outside the EEA who work for us. Such staff may be engaged in the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage, or processing.
How long we keep your personal data
We might retain your personation information as permitted or as long as it serves the purpose/s for which it was obtained. Here are the conditions for determining the duration of data retention:
- If we have an ongoing relationship with you or with our client (e.g., the search is still active),
- If we have legitimate internal operations need (e.g., retaining information, even beyond the time of the ongoing relationship, for analysis, record-keeping, and compliance) in accordance with data retention schedules
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- Deletion of your personal information by you (or by another person engaged by the Customer); or
- Receive a written request by you (or another person engaged by the Customer) to us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several necessary rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information that we hold
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise, restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of data protection laws.
Click this link for further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/reglement-europeen-protection-donnees .
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us using our Contact details below
- let us have enough information to identify you,
- let us have proof of your identity and address, and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to complain with a supervisory authority, particularly in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, typically live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in France is the Commission Nationale de L’Informatique Et des Libertés (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir) may be contacted at 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by telephone: 01 53 73 22 22.
All questions, comments, and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to Ms. Nadia Bulangis, firstname.lastname@example.org