AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY A FUN, DYNAMIC AND CREATIVE ROLE IN COMING UP WITH INNOVATIVE AND HIGH IMPACT MEDIA SOLUTIONS AS A TALENT ACQUISITION SOURCING
CARRHURE was established in March 2012, HQ is based in Paris, France. CARRHURE is specialized in identifying, evaluating and attracting leaders in the fields of Non-Profit Organizations and NGO sectors. CARRHURE consulting focuses on human resource and personal development.
Our entrepreneurial executive search firm is looking for a focused, creative, positive, organized, humble, resourceful and highly accountable Research Associate to join our small, yet aggressively growing startup. The firm is currently supporting a number of positions across the globe. Having worked within the industry, directly supporting the businesses mentioned above, the firm’s founders have a wealth of experience and an influential network.
- Working side by side with a small highly experienced team;
- Learning the ropes of NGOs services recruitment, competitive research, and candidate screening;
- Assisting the build of the team and directly influencing the growth of the firm and its business;
- Lastly, your ability to earn, will be tied directly to your ability to produce; there will be no cap on your income.
- Perform the function of a Research Associate: researching, identifying and recruiting candidates through the use of innovative search methods that include networking, cold-calling, and the creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, sourcing and identifying candidates for key openings in support of our clients.
- Qualifying candidates through recruiting calls and interviews – screening candidates for essential function/duties, work history, training, technical skills, and salary requirements
- Continually building and maintaining a pipeline of client requirements and talent to accommodate for current and future client demands
- Work under the direction of senior team members to learn about client needs;
- Translate those needs into a search strategy;
- Think creatively about what other firms/groups should be targeted;
- Research these firms and their organizational structure by conducting calls and gathering competitive intelligence;
- Take responsibility for producing extremely talented and qualified candidates for open jobs within the firm’s clientele.
- Contribute to the development of the business of the firm
These responsibilities require a strong mix of technical and personal skills, as well as experience with a creative presentation of dynamic content in a heavily deadline-driven environment. The successful candidate will possess the following background:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sourcing, candidate development, or experienced recruiting in a
professional services environment
- Bachelors Degree; or equivalent work experience
- Advanced user knowledge of technology and online sourcing and research tools
- Lead generation and/or organizational mapping experience
- Aptitude with internet research techniques (e.g., Boolean searches, website flipping, etc.)
- Strong investigation/data analysis/research/market-mapping related activities
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Certifications in internet sourcing techniques a plus
Key competencies required are:
- Drive and determination to see clients/ Team succeed
- Self-driven, reactive.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong attitude, aptitude and professional experience with excellent interpersonal skills including strong self-motivation, focus, and passion for recruiting
- An entrepreneurial spirit, creative spark, and excitement for building a business
- An ability to be resourceful, take initiative and self-manage
- An ability to multi-task, problem solve and manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to client/candidate service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with candidates and clients)
- A strong desire to generate new business
The ideal candidate will also need current technology, including a reliable computer, Internet connection, phone with voice mail or answering machine, fax machine or computer faxing capabilities, business and communications software and antivirus software. She or He will need to be proficient at using this software, along with e-mail, the Internet and instant messaging.
Interested applicants may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org