An outstanding opportunity to display and improve your headhunting skills in attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies and to work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements as a Recruitment / Principal Consultant.
Headquartered in Paris, France, CARRHURE was established in March 2012. With consulting recruitment as its core business, CARRHURE specializes in identifying, gauging, and attracting leaders in the non-profit and non-government organization (NGO) sectors. Since its inception, CARRHURE Consulting, acting both as a consultant and partner, has filled a number of recruitment C-Level positions;
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to permanent positions with client companies. They work with client’ companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements. Recruitment consultants attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting, and through referrals. They screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to their clients ‘ needs. Consultants also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements, and career opportunities.
Recruitment consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques, and networking to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example, newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants;
- organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression;
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- developing your own market is essential.
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
What to expect
- Work is home-based but time is also spent outside the office, meeting with clients and interviewing candidates.
- Career breaks are possible in certain circumstances but are uncommon due to the dynamic nature of the sector.
- A smart personal appearance is important as the role involves meetings with clients and conducting interviews with high-level candidates.
- Overseas Travels may be required to meet with clients when the pandemic context will be overcome
The Recruitment consultant position is open to candidates who have a minimum of 8 years of experience in Recruitment. We value drive, experience, skills, and abilities as well as the determination to succeed over specific qualifications.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- entrepreneurial mindset
- sales and negotiation skills;
- a goal-orientated approach to work;
- the ability to handle multiple priorities;
- problem-solving ability;
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets;
- ambition and the determination to succeed;
- confidence and self-motivation;
- time management and organizational skills;
- team-working skills;
You must also enjoy working in a high-pressure environment and the responsibility that comes with it.
On-Boarding training is offered to consultants.
- interviewing skills;
- business planning;
- negotiation and sales techniques;
- psychometric assessment;
We provide career development for people wanting to progress quickly.
As the role is target driven, progression largely depends on achieving and exceeding set targets. Career development: progression from consultant to senior consultant or Principal after 2 to 5 years.
The ability to sustain a strong performance is vital.
Possibility to become Partner/ Shareholders once the loyalty will be demonstrated. We are looking for a long-term and solid partnership.
Interested applicants may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org