AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AS PRINCIPAL RECRUITER AND DISPLAY AND IMPROVE YOUR HEADHUNTING SKILLS IN ATTRACTING CANDIDATES AND MATCHING THEM TO TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT POSITIONS WITH CLIENT COMPANIES AND TO WORK WITH THE NON-FOR -PROFIT SECTOR
Headquartered in Paris, France, CARRHURE Consulting (www.carrhure.com) was established in March 2012. With consulting recruitment as its core business, CARRHURE specializes in identifying, gauging, and attracting leaders in the non-for-profit and non-government organizations (NGO) sectors.
As a freelance/ Independent recruiter, named Principal Recruiter, you are responsible for matching candidates to permanent positions with client companies at C-level or mid-level positions. You work with client’s companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements. Independent Principal Recruiters screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to the clients ‘need. Independent Consultants also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
As Freelance / independent Recruiter, you will provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
The Principal Recruiter position is open to graduates regardless of degree subject. We value drive, experience, skills and abilities as well as the determination to succeed over specific qualifications. Candidates must be fluent in English with high standards in terms of intellectual honesty, integrity, ability to recognize mistakes and correct them.
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- passionate about the NFP sector
- intellectual curiosity
- hands-on personality
- servant leadership style
- a goal-orientated approach to work;
- the ability to handle multiple priorities;
- problem-solving ability;
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets;
- confidence and self-motivation;
- time management and organisational skills;
The ideal candidate must also enjoy working in a high-pressure environment and the responsibility that comes with it. This is a home-based position with frequent international travels.
Interested applicants may send their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com