AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO DIRECTLY INFLUENCE ORGANIZATIONS AND LEADERS AS A FREELANCE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT BY LEVERAGING YOUR HEADHUNTING SKILLS IN ATTRACTING HIGH CALIBRE CANDIDATES AND ADDING VALUE TO THE NON-FOR-PROFIT SECTOR
Headquartered in Paris, France, CARRHURE Consulting (www.carrhure.com) was established in 2012 with an aim to collaborate with reputable institutions, organizations, and companies that desire to leave a significant mark in the world. With consulting recruitment as its core business, CARRHURE specializes in identifying, gauging, and attracting leaders in the not-for-profit and non-government organizations (NGO) sectors as well as offering tactical strategies to aid organizations in strengthening their presence and relevance in their respective fields.
As a Freelance / independent Recruiter, you are responsible for building and maintaining client relationships in order to gain better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements. Through exceptional business development and search execution, Independent Principal Recruiters produces high-quality outputs with consistent focus on providing superb client and candidate experience.
As Freelance / independent Recruiter, you will serve as a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and it involves:
- headhunting – identifying and approaching viable passive candidates
- screening databases and comparing candidates’ qualifications, credentials, and background to the client’s preferences;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
This position is a freelance role open to all interested candidates with a bachelor’s degree (with preference to a master’s degree). We value passionate candidates driven by their determination to succeed and even exceed expectations.
- a minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience and advancement to a key position in a relevant industry sector
- solid hands-on experience with today’s office technology
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills; oral and written English fluency is required and fluency in other languages is desired
- understanding of organizational dynamics and politics with a neutral approach to the subject
- sales and negotiation skills;
- a goal-orientated, mission-driven personality and approach to work;
- the ability to handle multiple priorities;
- problem-solving ability;
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets;
- ambition and the determination to succeed;
- confidence and self-motivation;
- time management and organizational skills;
- creativity, entrepreneurial mindset
The ideal candidate must also enjoy the challenge of working in a high-pressure environment and the responsibility that comes with it. This is a home-based position with frequent international travels.
Interested applicants may send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org